Honors and AwardsDouglas E. Duckett, Esq.
- Past president of the National Public Employer Labor Relations Association (NPELRA), the first Ohioan to hold that office.
- Active in NPELRA’s Labor Relations Academy, a professional certification program. (See www.npelra.org.)
- Past president of the Ohio Public Employer Labor Relations Association, and served on its board from 1990-2011.
- In 2011 received NPELRA’s Award of Excellence, its highest honor, in recognition of career achievement in public-sector human sources and labor relations.
- Received OHPELRA’s Award of Excellence the same year.
- Received NPELRA President’s Award in 2004 and 2007 and the OHPELRA President’s Award in 2006 and 2009.
- In 2001, I was selected as one of 160 civilian leaders from around the country to participate in the National Security Seminar of the U.S. Army War College.